Talk about an upgrade! The powerful little torch has gone from 120 Lumens to a whopping 450 Lumens! This has been accomplished using a 16340 battery.
Ultra-Bright Sub-Compact LED Flashlight
Fenix has taken the little E15 to an unbelievable level. There are bright compact flashlights and then there’s the Fenix E15. The light itself is only slightly larger than the battery it runs on, and yet it’s capable of producing brighter outputs than flashlights many times its size. This flashlight is just 2.55 inches long and weights 1 ounce without the battery installed. Powered by a single 16340 battery or a CR123A battery, the E15 can produce 450 lumens in its highest mode! Then to top it off–the maximum beam distance is 433 feet! This ultra-small device is a popular choice for bugout bags and emergency kits because of its supreme portability and high outputs. Lithium battery-powered flashlights are also ideal for emergency kits because of their long shelf-lives.
Easy to Use and Built to Last
The E15 features an incredibly easy-to-use twist interface. Simply tighten the bezel to activate the light. Loosening and retightening will cycle through modes including the 450 Lumen Turbo, an 110 Lumen High, 50 Lumen Mid, and an 8 Lumen low mode that can run for up to 36 hours. The E15 is small enough to be attached to a set of keys for an easy way to keep it with you. Fenix built this light from the same aircraft-grade aluminum it uses for its tactical flashlights, and finished it with a corrosion and scratch-resistant Type III hard anodizing.
- Cree Cree XP-G2 R5 White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Four brightness levels:
- 16340 Battery: 450 Lumens – 55 min.
- CR123A Battery: 270 Lumens – 1 hr. 35 min.
- 16340 Battery: 110 Lumens – 3 hr. 15 min.
- CR123A Battery: 110 Lulmens – 5 hrs. 5 min.
- 16340 Battery: 50 Lumens – 9 hrs. 25 min.
- CR123A Battery: 12 hr. 30 min.
- 16340 Battery: 8 Lumens – 40 hrs.
- CR123A Battery: 8 Lumens – 72 hrs.
- Maximum Beam Distance: 433 feet
- Intelligent drive circuit for better battery performance
- Low voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Twist head to turn ON/OFF the light and select output mode
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Reliable twisty head switch
- Better one-handed experience
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Uses high efficient lens with total reflective coating
- Uses one 3V CR123A Lithium battery or one 16340 battery
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- 1 E15 2016 Flashlight
- 1 Spare o-ring
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- 1 Warranty Card