Fenix has taken the powerful little E35 and increased the lumen output to a whopping 900 lumens. The E35 is a compact variable-output flashlight.
- Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000
- Maximum lumen output of 900
- 4 Brightness Levels:
- Burst – 900 Lumens
- High – 360 Lumens – 3 hr.
- Mid – 120 Lumens – 11 Hr.
- Low – 10 Lumens – 140 hr.
- Maximum beam distance: 156 meters
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Intelligent memory circuit: Automatically enters the previous used brightness level when turned on
- Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Slip-resistant body design
- All-function switch on the head, simple and convenient operation
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- One rechargeable 18650 battery ARBL2.
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for this flashlight.)
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Spare O-Ring
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- 1 Warranty Card