Fenix has improved their powerful little LD12 by adding a XP-G2(R5) LED. The LD12G2 has 4 brightness modes, SOS, Strobe, and delivers a max 125 Lumens from one AA battery…with a 100-hour long max run time! The compact design, user-friendly interface, and waterproofing to IPX-8 Standard makes it extremely suitable for hiking, camping, and Every Day Carry (EDC).
- Utilizes a Cree XP-G2(R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 4 Brightness Modes Plus Rapid Strobe and Hidden SOS
- Turbo – 125 Lumens – 2 hr. 20 min.
- High – 65 Lumens – 4 hr. 45 min.
- Mid – 30 Lumens – 10 hr. 15 min.
- Low – 3 Lumens – 100 hr.
- Intelligent memory circuit which automatically memorizes the last brightness level when switched off
- Pocket clip made from durable steel with TI exterior coating
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Strictly in line with ANSI Standard
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side mode switch in the front, fast and convenient
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Powered by one 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Lithium Non-rechargeable or Ni-MH rechargeable) batteries
- A pack of 4 AA 1.5V Batteries are available in a Charger Kit
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- 1 Holster
- 1 Body Clip
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Spare O-ring
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- 1 Warranty Card