Unique Dual LED Flashlight
The LD50 is a unique member of the LD series of flashlights. The side-by-side layout offers a modern look, and easy-to-use orientation. Each reflector has an 18650 ling behind it for a tremendous dose of power given its size. Using advanced circuitry, Fenix made this light to be able to run when one of its batteries is missing.
Compact Flat-Body Design
The flat configuration makes this an easy flashlight to fit in a backpack for camping, hunting, or exploring. The side-by-side design utilizes to precision-crafted reflectors that combine for a single incredible beam. A built-in belt clip adds one more way to securely and conveniently carry this flashlight with you. Unlike other compact flashlights, you won’t be sacrificing any power with this device. In turbo mode, it generates an impressive 1800 lumens. Lower output modes can by accessed using the single switch on top of the flashlight.
As always, Fenix built this flashlight to be ready for anything. Hard-anodized aircraft grade aluminum is resistant to scratches and corrosion. Stainless steel components and ultra-tough glass lenses reinforce the device’s strength. The LD50 meets IPX-8 water resistance standards meaning it can be fully submerged in up to 2 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Utilizes two Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 5 Output Modes
- Turbo: 1800 Lumens (1 hour, 35 min.)
- High: 750 Lumens (4 hours)
- Mid: 350 Lumens (10 hours)
- Low: 140 Lumens (25 hours)
- Eco: 25 Lumens (150 hours)
- Instant Strobe: 1800 Lumens
- 270-meter beam distance
- Digitally regulated output–maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature on the surface
- Ultra compact flat body design
- Built-in belt clip
- Intuitive one-button operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard. 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Two rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Tenergy, Fenix ARBL2M, ARBL2, ARBL2P, or ARBL2S). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Four non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the 2014 PD35 edition)