NEW UPGRADE! The category-defying MC11G2 angle light is a favorite among trade professionals and recreational users. You can clip it to most anything, hang it via a lanyard or the built-in D-ring, or tail stand it and adjust the head to put the light where you need it. Powered by one AA battery, the light produces a 155-Lumen burst mode and 90 hours of runtime on the low mode.
NOTE: The Burst Mode of 155 Lumens is accessed by CONTINUOUSLY depressing the mode button. Once you release the mode button, you will return to the regular mode operation.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three modes of operation
- High: 105 Lumens (Ni-MH Battery: 2 hours 15 min; Alkaline Battery: 1 hour 40 min.)
- Mid: 50 Lumens (Ni-MH Battery: 6 hours; Alkaline Battery: 4 hours 45 min.)
- Low: 3 Lumens (Ni-MH Battery: 90 hours; Alkaline Battery: 100 hours)
- BURST MODE: 155 Lumens
- Digitally-regulated output: maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection
- Control button on the head for fast, convenient operation
- Burst mode provides immediate access of maximum output
- Aluminum alloy has the premius type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating