This is the newest torch in the Fenix PD line. The PD12 is lighter, brighter, and mightier–a high-output EDC flashlight with a neutral white LED. The PD12 generates 360 maximum lumen output in a go-anywhere size. Three brightness levels and a burst mode are controlled by the side switch. Reliable, durable, and ANSI-rated, the single CR123A battery powered PD12 puts power where it counts. Perfect for hiking, camping, climbing, EDC, etc.
- Cree XM-L2(T6) neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Optimum output-to-weight ratios
- Neutral white LED for better color rendition (closer to sunlight)
- 3 brightness levels plus Burst
- High – 200 lumens – 2 hr. 30 min.
- Mid – 80 lumens – 6 hr. 30 min.
- Low – 10 lumens – 60 hr.
- Instant Burst Mode: 360 Lumens
- Uses one 3V CR123A battery with outstanding performance even in cold environments
- Digitally regulated output–maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side switch on the head for simple and convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Uses one CR123A 3V non-rechargeable battery
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Spare O-rings
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- 1 Warranty Card