The 2014 edition of Fenix’s popular PD35 features an advanced LED, ultra-long throw distances, and a stunning beam pattern. When Fenix set out to improve upon their PD35 platform, they knew they wanted to keep the same slim profile and lightweight appeal, while increasing outputs and performance. Measuring at only 5.5 inches in length, the 2014 edition is capable of producing 960 lumens in its highest mode and throw its beam up to 682 feet.
Once you get your hands on this light, you’ll understand why it’s the go-to flashlight for a number of military personnel, security forces, and police officers. The built quality stands head and shoulders over the competition. The machined aluminum body is fitted with O-ring seals ans stainless steel components for a package that’s resistant to wear, impacts, and scratches as well as being waterproof for up to 30 minutes in 2 meters of water.
Powered by two CR123 batteries or a single Li-Ion 18650, this light features six separate outputs, including an ultra-low 14 lumen economy mode that can shine for 150 hours, and a brilliant strobe function that provides self-defense in a tough situation. All of this coupled with Fenix’s easy-to-use interface, a CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED, and advanced circuitry makes this one of the best LED flashlights on the market.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L 2(U2) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Five Modes of Operation:
- Turbo: 960 Lumens (1 hour 10 min.)
- High: 460 Lumens (3 hours 15 min.)
- Mid: 180 Lumens (10 hours)
- Low: 50 Lumens (38 hours)
- Economy: 14 Lumens (150 hours)
- Strobe: 960 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance: 682 Feet (208 meters)
- Digitally regulated output; maintains constant brightness
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head
- Dual spring design to produce better impact resistance–more suitable for flat-head batteries
- Low voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Intelligent memory circuit
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard anodized and abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX-8 Standard: Waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Tenergy, Fenix ARBL2M, ARBL2, ARBL2P, or ARBL2S). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the 2014 PD35 edition)
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- Fenix PD35 (2014) LED Flashlight with pocket clip
- Spare O-Ring and Spare Rubber Boot
- Instruction Sheet and Warranty Card