Introducing the newest cradle recharging flashlight in the Fenix product line. We are super excited about this new release.
The RC20 packs a power 1000 lumens with a maximum bean distance of 951 feet…from a torch only 6.3 inches in length. With a tailored rechargeable Li-ion battery and standard USB charging cradle, the Fenix RC20 simplifies the way of charging. Whether the charging cradle is fixed on the wall or placed in the car, you only need to place the light in the cradle. The indicator light in the neck of the flashlight will indicate battery power so you always are aware of your battery status. Fenix has made everything super convenient for the discerning flashlight enthusiast.
Based on customer requests, Fenix has put all flashlight operation in the tail cap area. The dual tail switch features remarkable tactical ability and easily activates 4 brightness levels plus instant strobe and the momentary-on function. The dual operation mode makes it better to satisfy the demand for law enforcement, driving, searching and rescuing, etc.
- Uses Cree XM-L2(U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 4 Brightness Modes Plus Strobe
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens – 1 hour 10 min.
- High: 425 Lumens – 2 hrs. 55 min.
- Mid: 150 Lumens – 9 hrs. 50 min.
- Low: 10 Lumens – 120 hrs.
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Two Major Modes of Operation
- General Mode: Access 5 brightness modes
- Simplified Mode: Access 3 brightness modes
- USB charging cradle
- Built-in battery level indicator in the flashlight body
- Short-circuit protection
- Dual tail switch
- Momentary on operation
- Includes one tailored ARB-L1-2600 rechargeable Li-ion battery (features 2600mAh/3.7 Volts) with built in overcharging and overdischarging protection
- Battery level indicator on the flashlight body; indicates sufficient power level, low power level, and critical power level
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature on the surface
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically enters the previously used brightness level when turned on again
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant design of the light head
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 rating; underwater 30 minutes at 6.6 feet
- One tailored ARB-L1-2600 rechargeable battery. 2600mAh/3.7V
- The RC20 will NOT accept a standard 18650 battery. You have a 1-year warranty on the included ARB-L1-2600 rechargeable battery. To order a replacement battery for the RC20, please contact our Parts Dept. at 800-616-1326 Ext. 2, Monday-Friday, 9-5 Central Time.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- RC20 Flashlight
- USB Charging Cradle
- USB Adapter
- ARB-L1-2600 Battery
- One spare o-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card