Tactical LED Flashlight
Fenix has upgraded its legendary TK22 with advanced technology in order to achieve the best in brightness and runtimes. But its impressive specs are only half the story. The TK22 2014 edition is a perfectly balanced tactical flashlight made with the needs of military personnel and law enforcement in mind. Because of its incredible features and rock-solid construction, this light has become a go-to choice for hunters, security professionals, and outdoor enthusiasts the world over.
The TK22’s CREE XM-L2 U2 LED is fitted with a precision-crafted orange peel reflector. The textured reflector and brilliant light source combine to create a 920 lumen beam that casts a wide beam without sacrificing much throw. All of this is made possible by using a single 18650 battery OR two CR123 cells. This combination of power and peripheral illumination make the TK22 ideal for outdoor and indoor use, giving you the ability to flood every corner of any space with light.
The TK22 features a number of tactical features that have earned it a top spot for law enforcement and military personnel all over the world. The tail switch can be half-pressed for silent momentary on, or fully depressed for full activation. Either way, the interface allows for simple one-handed operation allowing this light to be easily used in conjunction with a firearm or other tools. Cycling through the light’s four output modes is a breeze, even when wearing bulky gloves, with the easy-access side-switch located under the bezel.
Adding to the light’s tactical prowess is a stainless steel crenellated bezel for glass breaking/self defense, a “cigar-ring” grip, for versatile holding options, and a blinding strobe mode that can be easily accessed to slow down an assailant.
Weapon Mountable LED Flashlight
On top of all of its tactical features, theTK22 is compatible with Fenix’s weapon mount and pressure switch system. That means this light can turn from a powerful hand-held device to a perfectly crafted weapon light in a snap. Rugged materials like stainless steel, hard anodized aluminum, and rubber O-ring seals make this light tough enough the withstand real life tactical scenarios.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 4 Regular Modes of Operation:
- Low: 10 Lumens (150 hours)
- Mid: 120 Lumens (15 hours 45 min.)
- High: 400 Lumens (3 hours 45 min.)
- Turbo: 920 Lumens (1 hour 30 min.)
- Strobe Mode: 920 Lumens
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind the users of battery replacement when in low voltage
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant bosy design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Mode switch button in the front, one press for brightness selection
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Tenergy, Fenix ARBL2M, ARBL2, ARBL2P, or ARBL2S). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the TK22)