Wow! Fenix has taken the TK75 from 2900 Lumens to an astonishing 4000 lumens! Look no further if you need a compact flashlight with a phenomenal lumen output as well as beam throw. The Fenix TK75 LED flashlight, with a length of only 7.3 inches, generates a powerful 4000 lumens and is perfect for search and rescue, caving, hunting, or any environment which requires maximum lighting. Imagine a maximum throw of 2,232 (650 meters) feet along with SOS, Strobe, and 4 brightness outputs. Because of the portable, lightweight handling as well as long runtime, the TK75 has become a favorite of those needing optimal performance in extended terrains.
- Utilizes four Cree XM-L2(U2) LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Over 11-day run time, suitable for long-time searching
- Over 80-degree flood beam angle to provide a panoramic view
- Incredible 2.264-foot/690-meter beam throw
- 4 brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS (105600cd peak beam intensity)
- Turbo – 4000 Lumens – 1 hr. 40 min.
- High – 1600 Lumens – 3 hr. 40 min.
- Mid – 600 Lumens – 11 hr. 20 min.
- Low – 35 Lumens – 270 hr.
- Strobe – 4000 Lumens
- Low-voltage warning function to alert users to replace the batteries
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Dual button switch system in the front for quick switching
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Compact and portable so easy to carry
- Intelligent Memory Circuit
- Over-discharge protection circuit
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface as a candle
- Run time can be extended with the addition of the Fenix TK75 Runtime Kit and battery holder (sold as an accessory kit). Run time will double with each segment-holder addition but brightness levels will not change.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, underwater 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes
- Stainless steel bezel
- Digitally-regulated output: maintains constant brightness
- Lock-out function against accidental activation
- Multi-function tripod socket
- Battery level indicator
- Portable and hands-free shoulder strap
- 8 CR123 non-rechargeable batteries
- Four 18650 battery (accepts Tenergy, Fenix ARBL2M, ARBL2, ARBL2P, or ARBL2S). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges. Fenix’s battery chargers: AREC1 and AREC2
WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- Fenix TK75 (2015)
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Shoulder Strap
- 2 Spare O-rings
- 1 Hand Strap
- 1 Plastic Case
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- 1 Warranty Card