Fenix enters the “space age” with the TK76!
The TK76 utilized 3 separate LEDs to offer a broad range of illumination options and power display function. Output up to 2800 lumens creates intense area light combined with long reach. Ideal for team leaders needing high output and multiple beam patterns, the TK76 is a a powerful addition to a team’s onsite lighting tool with instant turbo, strobe, and SOS.
- Uses two Creee XM-L2(U2) LEDs and one Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- General Mode: THREE HEADS – Turbo (2800 Lumens), High (1100 Lumens), Mid (420 Lumens), Low (20 Lumens)
- General Mode: SINGLE HEAD – Turbo (933 Lumens), High (350 Lumens), Mid (135 Lumens), and Low (7 Lumens)
- Strobe (2800 Lumens) and SOS (420 Lumens)
- Digitally-regulated output: maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Intelligent thermal control to protect the flashlight against over heating
- Tri-color displays indicate the running level and the remaining power with low-power warning
- Anti-roll and slip-resistant body design
- Independently-controlled lighting heads permit easy and fast operation
- One-press Turbo activation for immediate illumination
- Made of durable aircraft-grade alluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and quality PC lens
- Four 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Compatible with Fenix ARB-L2, Fenix ARB-L2S, and Tenergy 18650 batteries
- Four or eight CR123A non-rechargeable batteries.
- NOTE: When absolutely necessary, the TK76 can be powered by two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries or 4/8 CR123A batteries and output will not be altered. Fenix recommends that you use Fenix ARB-L2 18650 rechargeable batteries.